What is FreenetIS?
- information system for managing non-profit networks
- is able to manage:
- user groups, users, user access rights in the system
- double-entry accounting system (payments, double-entry transfers, bank transfers, accounts, bank accounts, cash flow)
- network infrastructure (devices, segments, interfaces, IP addresses, subnets, VLANs, VLAN interfaces, ports)
- network management (monitoring, DHCP servers, traffic statistics)
- work reporting of active users and work approving
- lists of calls and billing of VoIP
- developed by students of FAI TBU in Zlin, FEE CTU in Prague, currently supported by several non-profits associations
- GNU/GPLv3 license
- available at sourceforge.net
- multilanguage support – english and czech
- try demo installation
Are you interested in FreenetIS? Feel free to mail us. It is possible to arrange for development of improvements, which will suit your needs.